✔ M.Sc. in Analytical or Organic Chemistry
✔ M.Sc. in Pharmacy
✔ Supply of drug product for clinical studies
✔ Drug development
NorthSea Therapeutics (NST) currently have three candidate drugs in clinical development and are searching for a CMC Manager to strengthen our team. We are seeking a team oriented person, preferably with experience within pharmaceutical development. The main responsibility will be to support the development and manufacture of drug product with our contracting partners, and to support the analytical development in all projects.
Main areas of responsibility:
● Plan and manage supply of drug product for clinical studies
● Support analytical development
● Steer and monitor our contract manufacturers and service providers
● Manage projects according to plans
● Review and approve technical documentation from our contractors
● Write and review quality documents required to support regulatory submissions
● Be a subject matter expert to support other internal functions
Education, experience and other qualifications:
● M.Sc. in Pharmacy, Analytical or Organic Chemistry or similar
● A few years of industry experience
● Experience with/Interest in analytical chemistry
● Experience with drug development
● Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines
● Experience from GMP
● Good communication skills
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Basic working proficiency in Norwegian
The position will be based in Nydalen, Oslo
As soon as possible
Questions and Application process:
This recruitment is carried out in collaboration with the executive search firm Borka Consulting AS.
Borka Consulting specializes in finding talented candidates in the Life Science sector in Norway, The Nordics
and in Europe.
If you have any questions regarding NorthSea Therapeutics or the position, feel free to
contact our recruitment advisors in Borka Consulting; Cecilie Fraas Borka at +47 928 55 352 or André Borka
at +47 908 31 871 or. Please send your application (both motivational letter and CV in PDF format) to
email@example.com. Norwegian applicants may apply in Norwegian. In the application letter, please highlight
which of the above-mentioned “Education, experience and other qualifications” you fulfill. All inquiries are
treated confidentially, also towards NorthSea Therapeutics in the initial phase if desired.
Deadline for applications: April 5th.
The selection process may start before the application deadline, please send in your application as soon as
possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the
We look forward to receiving your application!